Saturday 13 December 2008

The Winner is......

Last night at the weekly stitch'n'bitch night we checked the naughty comments made for the plum pudding ornament. I had chosen the one I thought was the best and as one of the other ladies in the trio had made a comment, I asked the third member which comment she thought was the naughtiest. She chose the same one which I had chosen.

So.......drum rollllll...............

The winner is Lindi. So Lindi if you could please contact me with your postal address I'll arrange to forward a plum pudding ornament, so that you can put on your tree for this year.

Thankyou to everybody who visited my blog and left a comment.


1 comment:

Lindi said...

Thank you, Jackie! I'm looking forward to it arriving.
Thanks for the comp, it was fun reading the comments.