Monday 1 December 2008

Deadline for swap this week!

I'm due to post my Bee Sew Whimsical Secret Honeypot Swap this week. I have finished making by Christmas card and ornaments. I know it is only supposed to be one, but it is the season for giving so I made two. Here is a bit of a teaser pic of my creations.

I cannot divulge who the recipient is, not yet anyway, but I will say that it will be going across the seas to it's new home. After all it is a secret swap! Thanks to Darlene for organising.

Now I just have one more Christmas swap to organise this week & I also need to drag out the Christmas decorations & put up the tree. Oh...no rest for the wicked.

Update 15/12: Swap has now been received by Deb, so I can now reveal the items. I also included a pattern for a Christamas wall hanging, but forgot to include it in the pic. If you go to to Debs blog you will see the pattern in her pic. I also had some fun teasing Deb by sending her a Christmas ecard everyday for 7 days beginning from when I posted her parcel. She is somewhat of a sleuth as she managed to guess who her secret swap partner was.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Hi Jackie... leaving a little Christmas tease for your partner... LOL! Very smart. I hope you've had a wonderful time with the Honeypot Swap. It's definitely been my pleasure hosting it & getting to see new blogs & friends along the way.

ps: sorry about not adding your blog link... how that happened, I'm not sure. I've added it to the top of the list.... I'm sure people will be visiting to see what you've cooked up & what you've received very soon.

take care... may your day be filled with creative stitches & festive inspiration!

hugs
xoxo