Thursday 15 January 2009

My swap parcel arrived...

I have been somewhat remiss in posting to my blog since Xmas / New Year. There is a lot of anticipation and excitement building up to this time of the year, then once it is over there seems to be a big hole. Unfortunately this year I have had work to fill in the hole, as the company I am currently on assignment at has their financial year end on 31 Dec 08. What a silly time to have it. I guess it is a northern hemisphere thingy, as the company is German based.

Anyway, enough with the boring stuff & on with the fun stuff.

My Secret Santa Honeypot Swap parcel arrived just after Xmas and I would just like to thank Angie for the lovely ornaments. Yes there were two ornaments and a lovely sparkly card, although they don't really show up that well in the picture. They didn't make it in time to go on the tree this year, but they have been packed away safely and will be included in next years decorations. Thanks heaps Angie, I loved participating in this swap. I can't wait until next year!

1 comment:

Darlene said...

Jackie...

WOW!! now those pressies are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS. I'm glad they finally arrived at their new home.

I am so glad that the festive spirit was alive & kickin' within this wonderful crafting community. It was a pleasure to have you join us in this swap... I look forward to catching up with you somewhere through our blogs!

take care... have a gorgeous day full of creative inspiration!

hugs
xoxo