Thursday 6 March 2008

Where has the year gone.........

Goodness me, where has the year gone. It is already March (my birthday month) and I haven't posted since before Christmas. I have been a busy girl since Christmas, doing I don't know what as I do not have much to show for it. We had a lovely Christmas and I received lots of pressie's from DH.....several quilting books & a Tom Tom GPS. These also account for birthday gifts and any other occassions which come up during the year. I'll add some pics of the books when I get the camera out next. I should have done them this morning when I was snapping quilts in progress. My Christams pressie to DH was a 4 day ticket to the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix at Albert Park later this month, which includes entry to the KISS concert on the Sunday night after the race.




I love the applique on the cover of this book. Absolutely gorgeous. It is one which is going on my wish list of quilts to make.

No comments: