Thursday 30 October 2008

Long Absence

It has been a while since I have posted anything. (I know I'm a bad girl and I'm sure that I will be punished in some way) I have been busy working and making UFO's. I have actually finished some items, but have quite a few still on the go, with of course lots of new ones on the drawing board in my head. Of course with Christmas nearly upon us, like everybody else I am trying to be proactive and hope to be organised well before then! (it is always good to have a goal to aim for)

I was going to take some pictures of some items which I have completed, however all of the batteries for the digital camera are flat and of course the charger is no where to be found. I've had a 'boys' look but couldn't find it, so will have to have a 'girls' look later on. When I do find it I will take some piccies and post.

No comments: