Wednesday 31 October 2007

How shiny is my sink!

Well my sink is now that shiny I can see myself it. This is the first step to solving my 'living in CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome)' problem, according to the 'FlyLady'. I like the sound of the theory and I'm hoping that it will work for me. Oh to be free of clutter and to be organised, joy of joy. DH will be so pleased if I can succeed. Even 50% success would be a step in the right direction. If you want to know more just go to the website. (refer my links of interest)
I might take some pics tomorrow and put up some before and after pics...oh I forgot, the sink is already shiny, looks like it will be only the after pics.

Armed with all of this knowledge I'll now be able to get all of my sewing gear in the one room and actually be able to find things when I want them. It's always good to have a dream and goals to strive for.

I bet this is the cleanest that any of my friends or family have seen this sink. Day 2 and it's still shining. Because the sink is now so clean and shiny it has inspired me to make more things shiny...but don't get too excited now...one can't rush into these kinds of decisions. Babysteps first.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

i am impressed jack, keep it up.